Your health is our top priority!
As the novel COVID-19 (Coronavirus) continues to increase its impact on our communities, we at the credit union want to extend assistance to our members who may be affected.
If you would like to request confidential assistance from the credit union, please click THIS LINK to complete a brief form. Your request is completely confidential, and will come directly to our team. Be certain to include your full name and contact information in the space provided.
We are committed to working with you and your family to lessen the negative impact this pandemic has on your financial life. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for assistance.
March 20, 2020: COVID-19 update
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation continues to evolve, I wanted to share with you that My Healthcare FCU is taking significant steps to protect the health, well being and peace of mind of our members and employees.
We have made the following adjustments to our operations, while remaining committed to providing you the service and support that you’ve come to expect from us.
- Effective Wednesday March 18, 2020, we closed our lobbies to member and vendor traffic until further notice. We will make every effort to reopen the branches to member traffic when we are assured of the safety and well-being of our members and employees.
- Our drive-thru lanes will remain open and operating with no changes to their current schedule. This will allow us to continue to help you with your deposits and other transactions.
- We encourage you to use remote, convenient methods for transacting business on your account. Examples of our remote delivery channels are listed below.
* Virtual Branch – Our online banking platform to check account balances, view account activity, apply for loans and more.
* Use our 24-Hour Teller, Call-24 at (352) 333-4760, Option 2
* Use the night drop for after hours deposits located at our main branch.
We will continue to closely monitor COVID-19 developments and evaluate additional measures to support our members as needs arise. Please find additional information about COVID-19 from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
The MyHCFCU team is entirely committed to your needs and to bringing you peace of mind during this challenging time. We hope that these steps will contribute to the efforts being made by others in our community, state and country to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and it’s impacts.
On behalf of the entire MyHCFCU Team of employees and volunteers, thank you for the trust you have placed in us.
President / CEO
* Learn how the Coronavirus (COVID-19) can impact your credit score.
* Alachua County CoronaVirus (COVID-19) page
* State of Florida Corona Virus (COVID-19) page
* Beware of Corona Virus (COVID-19) scams