Your health and safety is our top priority!
As the novel COVID-19 (Coronavirus) continues to increase its impact on our communities, we at the credit union want to extend assistance to our members who may be affected.
If you would like to request confidential assistance from the credit union, please click THIS LINK to complete a brief form. Your request is completely confidential, and will come directly to our team. Be certain to include your full name and contact information in the space provided.
We are committed to working with you and your family to lessen the negative impact this pandemic has on your financial life. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for assistance.
May 22, 2020: COVID-19 update
On Monday, June 1, 2020, the credit union will reopen their main office lobby and North Florida branch with some limitations. Those limitations are listed below. We remain committed to providing you the service and support that you’ve come to expect from your credit union.
- No more than 4 members in the main office and 1 member in the North Florida office at one time.
- Please do not enter if you have a cough or fever or have had a fever within the past 48 hours.
- If you do not have a mask, we ask that you perform any transactions at our drive-thru located at 4720 NW 39th Ave. in Gainesville.
- If possible, please come in alone. This will allow us to serve more members in a timely fashion. Unless you have small children, please ask your visitors to remain outside.
- Please remove any hat or sunglasses prior to entering the building. You may be asked to remove your mask for a brief period of time by one of our tellers.
- In order to assist other members, when your transaction has been completed; please exit the building so that others who are waiting may enter.
- We continue to encourage you to use our remote, convenient methods for transacting business on your account. Examples of our remote delivery channels are listed below.
* Virtual Branch – Our online banking platform to check account balances, view account activity, apply for loans and more.
* Use our 24-Hour Teller, Call-24 at (352) 333-4760, Option 2
* Use the night drop for after hours deposits located at our main branch.
We will continue to closely monitor COVID-19 developments and evaluate additional measures to support our members as needs arise. Please find additional information about COVID-19 from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
The MyHCFCU team is entirely committed to your needs and to bringing you peace of mind during this challenging time. We hope that these steps will contribute to the efforts being made by others in our community, state and country to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and it’s impacts.
On behalf of the entire MyHCFCU Team of employees and volunteers, thank you for the trust you have placed in us.
President / CEO
* Learn how the Coronavirus (COVID-19) can impact your credit score.
* Alachua County CoronaVirus (COVID-19) page
* State of Florida Corona Virus (COVID-19) page
* Beware of Corona Virus (COVID-19) scams