Refer a Friend and you will both will receive a $25 credit to your accounts. Plus, you’ll be entered into a drawing to win $100!
We take pride in providing excellent service, financial solutions and guidance to our members, and we want to be able to provide great service and savings to as many members as possible! If you have a colleague or friend in the medical industry, or a family member, that could benefit from joining MyHCFCU, please refer them to us! Both you and the newly referred member may receive a $25 credit to their savings account, if eligibility requirements are met.
During the month of June and July, when you refer an eligible member to join you’ll also be entered for a chance to win an additional $100 referral bonus! One winner will be chosen for June referrals and one winner for July referrals.
How to Refer a Friend
- If submitting a membership application online, make sure they select “Referred by a Friend” on the “How did you hear about us?” question and include your first and last name.
- If opening their account in a branch, make sure they inform us that they were referred by you.
- You may also print and provide them with a referral card to complete and bring with them.
- Both referrer and referee must be 18 or older.
- Only new memberships are eligible.
- The referring member must be a member in good standing. The new member is eligible to receive $25 regardless of the referring member’s status.
- The new member may receive the $25 credit one time, but then are eligible to receive an additional $25 for each new member they refer.
- New memberships must remain open a minimum of 90 days. New memberships must be an active account, i.e. have consistent direct deposit, actively using debit card, loan payments, etc. The credit union reserves the right to review and determine if the new membership qualifies as an active account.
- A $25 credit will be posted to the savings account of the referring member and the new member once the minimum 90 day period has been met.
- Credits earned will be included on the member’s annual 1099-INT for IRS reporting.
- Employees and volunteers of the credit union are ineligible to receive the $25 credit.
- If the referred does not open an account or the above account eligibility requirements are not met, the $100 bonus will not apply.