Each day, MyHealthcare FCU employees strive to make online interactions with MyHCFCU.org (“Website”) and our mobile application as enjoyable and as informative as possible. The MyHCFCU staff has made every reasonable effort to make the Website and mobile application accessible to all of our users. The goal has been to make all MyHCFCU digital technology as accessible as individual branch offices.
If you believe that part of the Website or mobile application does not conform to Level AA of the WCAG, please contact MyHealthcare FCU using one of the following two methods so the problem can be corrected:
Throughout MyHCFCU’s website, every effort has been made to make every page accessible to users. But we cannot guarantee that every page conforms to WCAG 2.0 Level AA standards for the following reasons:
- Some pages have partial conformance due to third-party vendors. Therefore, MyHCFCU is unable to claim site-wide conformance. MyHCFCU adheres to a partial conformance, as defined by WCAG Level AA 2.0. MyHCFCU cannot ensure conformance of third-party plug-ins and widgets.
- MyHCFCU’s conformance claims only extend to pages within the MyHCFCU.org domain.
- MyHCFCU has used WCAG guidelines for compliance as suggested by the Department of Justice.
- MyHCFCU chose to use WCAG for compliance because they are determined by W3C, the consortium that makes all guidelines for the Internet, worldwide.
- MyHCFCU uses automated testing as a baseline for conformance on a periodic basis.