My Healthcare FCU recently donated $2500 to the HCA Hope Fund.
Volunteer Positions Available
Board of Directors
My Healthcare Federal Credit Union is overseen by a Board that is accountable for the general direction and control of the credit union.
The Supervisory Committee is appointed to ensure that the credit union policies and procedures are carried out faithfully, and that member assets are protected. The Supervisory Committee, as appointed members, act in an internal oversight auditing capacity for our members. Currently, there is one position available.
If you are interested in serving on the Board of Directors or Supervisory Committee, please complete a Volunteer Application and return it to Beth McMahon, Board Application Coordinator. Please forward the completed application to:
Board Application Coordinator
My Healthcare FCU
4720 NW 39th AVE
Gainesville, FL 32606
You may also submit your request via e-mail to email@example.com. If emailed, subject line should read “Volunteer Application” and the completed form attached.
New Year Visa Balance Transfer
Tell your old card that you can’t SEE paying their higher interest rates and transfer your balances to a MyHCFCU Visa card. You’ll get a 2.020% APR for 12 months if you transfer balances before March 31, 2020.
Not only that, but after the promotional period, you’ll enjoy our excellent FIXED RATES as low as 9.90%
And there are NO BALANCE TRANSFER FEES with your MyHCFCU
If you already have one of our great cards, just call us today and we’ll get the ball rolling. If you don’t have our Visa yet, visit our website and apply for one today.
Start saving money today with a low 2.020% rate from MyHCFCU!
Get Your Maximum Refund and Special Savings on TurboTax
Tax time doesn’t have to be stressful!
With TurboTax, you’ll get your biggest
possible refund fast and your taxes done right. PLUS, credit
union members save up to
$15 on TurboTax federal products, all through tax season.
TurboTax makes it easy to find the best solution for your unique tax situation. For example, are you a simple filer? Free Edition might be for you. Homeowner? TurboTax Deluxe searches 350+ deductions to make sure you get every tax break you qualify for. Independent contractor, freelancer or side-gigger? TurboTax Self-Employed uncovers deductions personalized to you and your line of work, and includes a complimentary subscription to QuickBooks Self-Employed for effortless expense and mileage tracking, year round (To receive your complimentary subscription to QuickBooks Self-Employed, sign-in and access your account at least twice by 7/15/20, see details*).
File with confidence, knowing that TurboTax guarantees 100% accurate calculations, running thousands of error checks as you go. And if you do need help along the way, TurboTax has it: From answers online anytime, to unlimited advice and a final review from a CPA or Enrolled Agent with TurboTax Live.
Save on TurboTax today! Try it for free and pay only when you’re ready to file.
Refer-a-Friend Program Overview:
Refer a Friend and you will both will receive a $25 credit to your accounts
Members have an opportunity to receive a $25 credit to their savings account by referring a medical colleague or immediate family member to the credit union to open a new active membership. Both the current member and the newly referred member may receive a $25 credit to their savings account.
Referral Steps – It’s As Easy As……
- Refer a medical colleague or immediate family member to the credit union
- Have them bring us the completed referral card
- We will create their NEW active membership
- Once the member actively uses their account for 90 days, both you and the referred friend will receive a FREE $25 credit to your accounts!
Ways to Obtain Refer-a-Friend Cards:
- Stop into your local MyHCFCU branch to pick up as many cards as you need!
- Click here or go to www.myhcfcu.org, click on the Refer-a-Friend banner on the Home Page, and print a copy of the card in PDF format.
- Visit our Facebook page and select the photo of the Refer-a-Friend Card located within our Timeline Photos Album. Print a copy of JPEG image.
**Hand the cards and/or printed copies to your co-workers and family members, and watch the savings add up! **
- Only new memberships are eligible. Regardless of the number of accounts opened under the new membership, the new member will only receive $25.
- The referring member must be a member in good standing to receive the $25 credit. The new member is eligible to receive $25 regardless of the referring member’s status.
- The new member may receive the $25 credit one time, but then are eligible to receive an additional $25 for each new member they refer.
- New memberships must remain open a minimum of 90 days. New memberships must be an active account, i.e. have consistent direct deposit, actively using debit card, loan payments, etc. The credit union reserves the right to review and determine if the new membership qualifies as an active account.
- A $25 credit will be posted to the savings account of the referring member and the new member once the minimum 90 day period has been met.
- Credits earned will be included on the member’s annual 1099-INT for IRS reporting.
- Employees and volunteers of the credit union are ineligible to receive the $25 credit. Referrals of new members as part of ongoing SEG new employee onboarding orientations are also ineligible.