In our 24-hour mobile world, My Healthcare Federal Credit Union (MyHCFCU) provides you the services you need to take care of your banking needs remotely and at your convenience.
With MyHCFCU’s Online Banking, you can bank any time, day or night, 24/7 from the comfort of your home, office or anywhere you have internet access. Our FREE Online Banking service allows you to perform most of the same transactions you could do in person, and more. With Online Banking, you can:
- View account balances, transactions and cleared checks
- View eStatements and eNotices
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time or recurring)
- Transfer money to other MyHCFCU members
- Move money between external accounts via ACH
- Pay your MyHCFCU loan or credit card
- Pay Bills with our free Bill Pay service
- Send money to friends or family using their phone number or email address
- Set account alerts via text or email
- Update your address, phone number and email
- Send secure messages to member services
- Apply for a loan or new account
- Order (or re-order) checks
- Request a balance transfer
- Request a domestic wire transfer
- Request a stop payment
- Submit a travel notification for your debit and/or credit card
Online Bill Payment
Forget the hassle of writing checks. Our Online Bill Pay service offers you the ability to pay nearly any bill from our secure and convenient site. With Online Bill Payment, you can:
- Make one-time or recurring bill payments
- Review your bill payment history
Special note: If the Online Bill Payment service remains unused for 6 consecutive months, the account will be deactivated. Reactivation may occur by contacting the credit union.
Never worry about saving paper account statements again or worrying whether fraudsters are looking through your mail with our FREE e-Statement program. Receive your periodic statement through online banking, with a notification to your email address when available, so that you can view or download it at your convenience.
Receiving your statement electronically reduces your exposure to theft or fraud because your printed financial information never enters the postal system, thereby reducing the number of people that handle your personal financial information. In addition, e-Statements are better for the environment and arrive sooner than mailed statements!
Signing up for e-Statements is quick and easy
- Sign into online banking from our website at www.myhcfcu.org.
- From the “Accounts” tab, click on the link for “Online Statements”.
3. A pop-up box will appear. Select your account number under the Member ID drop down box, then click Continue.
4. A pop-up box will appear with the Statement Express Terms and Conditions. Review the disclosure by scrolling down on the screen. If you agree to the Statement Express Terms and Conditions, click Accept at the bottom of the page.
5. A new window will open for Statement Express.
**Note: If you do not land on the Statement Express page then your pop-up blockers are on and must be disabled. You must land on the Statement Express Page as shown below for full e-statement enrollment.
Mobile App – (MOBILITI)
Always at your service, anytime … anywhere.
Our mobile banking app is a FREE download from iTunes or Google Play. It is simple, secure and ready whenever or wherever you are. You can use our mobile app to:
- Enable Instant Balance to quickly view account balances on the login screen
- View account balances and transaction history
- Transfer funds
- Make loan payments
- Make mobile check deposits
- Send and receive money with Zelle®
- Pay Bills
Your credit union is always within reach when you go mobile. Get connected today and enjoy the convenience of smart banking right on your smart phone or tablet.
To use the app, you must be enrolled in Online Banking. Simply download the app to your phone or tablet and then log into the app with your existing online username and password.
Mobile Deposit Capture
Tap – Snap – Deposit
It’s as simple as that! MyHCFCU’s Mobile Deposit Capture (MDC) is a convenient service that allows members to scan physical checks and transmit the scanned image to the credit union for deposit. MDC offers a variety of benefits including convenience, quicker deposit availability and it eliminates the time and transportation cost to drive your check across town.
With Mobile Deposit, there is no worry about taking the time to make deposits at the credit union or relying on snail mail to deliver it on a timely basis.
All you have to do is log into our Mobile App and follow these instructions:
- Endorse the check properly – (write “Mobile Deposit Only”, your account number and sign the check)
- Click the Deposit icon at the bottom of the screen
- Click the Deposit Check icon
- Choose which account to deposit it to (savings or checking)
- Enter the amount of the check
- Take a photo of the front and back of your check
- Confirm the deposit amount
You may deposit checks totaling up to $2,500.00 per day into either your checking or savings accounts.
Learn how to use Mobile Deposit Capture
*Check holds may apply according to our Funds Availability disclosure
Access by telephone, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
If you like the ability to manage your finances at your own convenience but don’t have a computer or aren’t comfortable with Online Banking; we’ve got the program for you.
When you dial Call 24 at (352) 333-4760 Option 2 or (800) 603-3062, you can get all the account information you might need to maintain your account. You can:
- Check your savings and loan account balances
- Review the last transactions made on your account
- Transfer funds
- Make loan payments
- Request account withdrawals by check
- Access Call 24 by using your Member Number and your Call 24 PIN. If you haven’t used this service before, your PIN will be the last 4 digits of your social security number until you change it.
- Be aware of your two-digit Share & Loan suffixes when making inquiries and transferring funds. If you don’t have these handy, Call 24 provides a list of suffixes for you.
- When entering amounts on your telephone keypad, make sure to input dollars and cents without the decimal point (i.e., $100.00 must be entered 10000).