In our 24-hour mobile world, My Healthcare Federal Credit Union (MyHCFCU) provides you the services you need to take care of your banking needs remotely and at your convenience.
Online Banking Enhancements Coming September 17!
My Healthcare FCU will be launching a new and enhanced version of Online Banking on September 17. The new version will offer enhanced benefits and features including a streamlined interface, more time saving features and powerful tools for managing your accounts. Please note, the online banking login on our website may look slightly different with this change.
In addition to a fresh new look that makes it easier for you to perform everyday functions, our new Online Banking will offer you:
- More control of your money. Wondering whether a check has cleared or if your balances have reached a certain level? Our new system offers personalized alerts that allow you to receive notifications based on account activity, making it easy for you to stay on top of your money. (Select “Create Alert” from the home page). Enroll in mobile banking and you can elect to receive alerts via text.
- Better communication with us. If you have a question about a specific transaction, My Healthcare FCU will offer secure communication with our “Message Center” during normal banking hours to get it answered. (Click on the envelope in the header menu)
- Easy access to Self Service functions – You will now access options to reorder checks, request a check copy or a statement reprint directly from the Account details page.
- Bill Pay will not be affected. No changes will happen within Bill Pay. Payee addresses and account information will be brought into the new Online Banking automatically.
CURRENT HOME PAGE
ENHANCED HOME PAGE
With MyHCFCU’s Online Banking, you can bank any time, day or night, 24/7 from the comfort of your home, office or anywhere you have internet access. Our FREE Online Banking service allows you to perform most of the same transactions you could do in person. With Online Banking, you can:
- Check your account balances
- Check or print your account history (up to 2 years)
- Transfer funds between accounts immediately or set up an automated schedule to transfer funds
- Make loan payments
- View checks that have cleared your account
- Set Balance Reminder alerts to notify you if your account balance exceeds or goes below a set dollar amount
- And more …
Online Bill Payment
Forget the hassle of writing checks. Our Online Bill Payment service offers you the ability to pay nearly any bill from our secure and convenient site. With Online Bill Payment, you can:
- Make one-time or recurring payments
- Review your bill payment history
Special note: If the Online Bill Payment service remains unused for 6 consecutive months, the account will be deactivated. Reactivation may occur by contacting the credit union.
Never worry about saving paper account statements again or worrying whether fraudsters are looking through your mail with our FREE e-Statement program. Receive your periodic statement online directly to your email address so that you can view or download it at your convenience.
e-Statements are delivered directly to any email address you choose (work or personal). If your company doesn’t allow you to use your work email address for security reasons; most email providers offer free email accounts (Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.).
When you receive notification from the credit union about your periodic statement, you may retrieve it by going to the MyHCFCU website and accessing it through your Online Banking program.
Receiving your statement electronically reduces your exposure to theft or fraud because your printed financial information never enters the postal system, thereby reducing the number of people that handle your personal financial information.
Signing up for e-Statements is also good for the environment as it reduces paper usage. Your statements will also arrive sooner than if they were mailed making it more efficient for you.
Mobile App – (MOBILITI)
Always at your service, anytime … anywhere.
Our mobile banking app is a FREE download from iTunes or Google Play. It is simple, secure and ready whenever or wherever you are. You can use our mobile app to:
- View account balances and histories
- Transfer funds
- Make loan payments
- Make mobile deposits with MDC
- Pay Bills
Your credit union is always within reach when you go mobile. Get connected today and enjoy the convenience of smart banking right on your smart phone or tablet.
To use the app, you must be enrolled in Online Banking. Simply download the app to your phone or tablet and then log into the app with your existing online username and password.
Mobile Deposit Capture
Tap – Snap – Deposit
It’s as simple as that! MyHCFCU’s Mobile Deposit Capture (MDC) is a convenient service that allows members to scan physical checks and transmit the scanned image to the credit union for deposit. MDC offers a variety of benefits including convenience, quicker deposit availability and it eliminates the time and transportation cost to drive your check across town.
This service is a great tool for students going off to college, members who don’t reside near our local branch area or have to travel for work. With MDC, there is no worry about taking the time to make deposits at the credit union or relying on snail mail to deliver it on a timely basis.
All you have to do is log into our Mobile App and follow these instructions:
- Endorse the check properly – (write “Mobile Deposit Only”, your account number and sign the check)
- Click the Deposit icon at the bottom of the screen
- Click the Deposit Check icon
- Choose which account to deposit it to (savings or checking)
- Enter the amount of the check
- Take a photo of the front and back of your check
- Confirm the deposit amount
You may deposit checks totaling up to $2,500.00 per day into either your checking or savings accounts.
*Check holds may apply according to our Funds Availability disclosure
Access by telephone, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
If you like the ability to manage your finances at your own convenience but don’t have a computer or aren’t comfortable with Online Banking; we’ve got the program for you.
When you dial Call 24 at (352) 333-4760 Option 2 or (800) 603-3062, you can get all the account information you might need to maintain your account. You can:
- Check your savings and loan account balances
- Review the last transactions made on your account
- Transfer funds
- Make loan payments
- Request account withdrawals by check
- Access Call 24 by using your Member Number and your Call 24 PIN. If you haven’t used this service before, your PIN will be the last 4 digits of your social security number until you change it.
- Be aware of your two-digit Share & Loan suffixes when making inquiries and transferring funds. If you don’t have these handy, Call 24 provides a list of suffixes for you.
- When entering amounts on your telephone keypad, make sure to input dollars and cents without the decimal point (i.e., $100.00 must be entered 10000).